[ajdt-dev] crosscutting model checking

There have been a few posts to these mailing lists about problems with
the crosscutting model (eg- navigation and the crosscutting view).
Most situations seem to be fine, but there may still be some corner
cases where gutter markers are not being properly placed.

I just added a simple sanity check on the model that runs after the
build (actually, it only runs if the AJDT Event Trace View is open,
otherwise it doesn't waste time running).  I hope that this will help
diagnose any issues found.

So, if you are noticing any oddness with your crosscutting model,
please update to the latest dev version of AJDT, restart, open up the
AJDT Event Trace View, and do a full build.

Please report any results back to this list.

thank you,
--andrew

Back to the top