[ajdt-dev] AspectJ retrocompatibility between Eclipse 3.4 and 3.2

Hi, i am not an expert with AspectJ. I have some plugins for Eclipse which use Aspects. Plugins are distributed to many people who need then download AspectJ
runtime environment in order to execute plugins.

I am working in a IBM RSA 7.0 environment built on Eclipse 3.2 platform. I am using AJDT 1.4.2 release build for Eclipse 3.2 and everything works fine.
We are planning to migrate from RSA 7.0 to RSA 7.5 that is built on Eclipse 3.4 platform. Under this environment AJDT 1.6.x release build for Eclipse 3.4 is required.
I have tested this new environment and everything works fine. However, migration will be gradual so both RSA 7.0 and RSA 7.5 will coexist certaind period of time.
Can i use AJDT 1.6.x  (1.6.1 in this case) in a RSA 7.0?  I have made tests and it seems ok. I only need runtime capability.

Thanks

¿Tu fondo de escritorio es aburrido? Anímalo con las imágenes más espectaculares

Back to the top