From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Bodden
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 7:53 PM
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ajdt-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ajdt-dev] How can i get weaved .java files?

Hello.

ajc does not support this directly; you have to de-compile the woven code. One way to do this is to use "abc" for compilation instead of
ajc: http://www.aspectbench.org/

If you give it the command line argument "-dava" then it automatically decompiles the woven code for you.

Eric

2008/7/25 PATIL Arvind <Arvind_PATIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
> My requirement is that i need to have .java files available after
> weaving (using ajc).
> These will be compiled seperately.
>
> But currently ajc compiler directly weaves aspects into java files and
> generates .class files.
> I tried decompiling weaved .class files (used JAD); the result files
> cannot be compiled again.
>
> Please help.
> Is there a better way of getting weaved source files?
>
> regards,
> arvind
> ----------------- This e-mail communication and any attachments are
> privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the
> recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail
> and attachments. If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone at
> +91-20-2290-6885 or +91-9823063006

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada