Re: [ajdt-dev] ADJT and Servlets

Russell Miles' new book, "AspectJ Cookbook" discusses how to do this. It's worth a look. O'Reilly is the publisher.

dean

João Batalha wrote:
Hello there.

I'm quite new in aspectj and i'm having troubles on working with aaspects and servlets. I've manage to create a web application in eclipse and then i give a AspectJ Nature but i seems that the aspects are not compiled and used in tomcat 1.5 that i am using.
Does anyone as any idea of how to put this to work?
Thanks.

--

*João Batalha*
Software Engineer