[ajdt-dev] Advice markers for classes on the InPath?

(eclipse 3.1M4, very latest ajdt build for 3.1M4)

I have a aspect that advices two classes: on it its own package/project, the second in another project whos build path is included in the InPath.

I get normal markers/outline-xref for the adviced class in the same project as the aspect, but not for the class in the other package. The messagse sent to Problems indicatse that the class in the other project is indeed weaved correctly.

Or is it a bug, just not yet implemented, or something that will not be possible?

--
barry kaplan
groups1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top