[adoptium.incubator-dev] Plan of opening static analyzer

Hi Jiangli and all,
We are willing to open source the implementation of the static analyzer. But as it is based on GraalVM, it's not our decision when and if the changes will be accepted by GraalVM, so we don't have a concrete time line yet.
But we do have a open source plan:
1. Make internal reviews to make sure our changes are solid and can be isolated by options (so won't interfere the normal GraalVM's execution if certain options are not set).
2. Create a PR to GraalVM.
3. If it is not accepted, we can fork a repo.

All bests,
Ziyi Lin

Back to the top