Re: [adoptium-wg] Adoptium Working Group Elections - Call for 2023 Nominations

I would like to self-nominate to continue my role as the committer member on the working group. As most of the existing members know I am the infrastructure lead at the Adoptium project and manage the systems and setup of the variety of systems we have and therefore the decisions can directly affect the finances of the project. As a PMC member I am regularly involved in the technical discussions on the project and have knowledge across most parts of the project, particularly in the build area. I am also the nominated security representative for Adoptium and work to resolve issues raised on the Eclipse security mailing list (and from elsewhere) relating to the project and frequently talk to Eclipse related to any issues raised as well as SLSA and SSDF compliance for the Temurin project. I have a particular interest in the RISC-V platform and have worked to ensure that we have the ability to build and test on that platform for the future.

Regards,