[adoptium-wg] Adoptium lighting talks

Good day Adoptium WG members,

I wanted to share with you that following this initiative https://github.com/adoptium/adoptium/issues/175#issuecomment-1351905602  Adoptium WG is using a monthly Community call to have a lighting talk that is recorded and shared using the Adoptium Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5XaxCIAi_2kHTw1Y3RfteoKYbj63jsY0.

Yesterday we had the pleasure of having not only one but two topics:
 Please feel free to request a new topic, join our community calls, and watch the videos.

I'm learning a lot thanks to these talks :)

Carmen Delgado

Adoptium Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top