[adoptium-wg] Welcome a new Adoptium Working Group Member: Google

Hello Adoptium Community.

I am happy to inform you that we have our Google representative doing their onboarding process. Google joined the Eclipse Adoptium Working Group as a Strategic Member

Those in the SC meeting last week had the chance to meet John Pampuch (thank you John for connecting so early in your morning) and hoping we will meet Dan Gazineu during this week's meeting.

Please join me in welcoming John and Dan as Google representatives and the rest of their colleagues to our ecosystem.

Best Regards,

Carmen Delgado

Adoptium Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube