[adoptium-wg] Welcome a new Adoptium Working Group Member: Rivos, Inc

Hello Adoptium Community.

I am happy to inform you that Rivos, Inc. has joined the Eclipse Adoptium Working Group as a strategic member. (For those attending Today's SC meeting, Ludovic made an introduction about their interest in Adoptium, Thank you!)

Please join me in welcoming Ludovic Henry, as Rivos representative as well as the rest of his colleagues to our ecosystem.

Best Regards,

Carmen Delgado

Adoptium Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022

Back to the top