[adoptium-wg] Adoptium at EclipseCon

Hello Adoptium Community,

I'm Carmen Delgado, the new Adoptium Community Manager at Eclipse Foundation.

In ten days, we will be at the Adoptium Community Day at the EclipseCon. Remember there are also two Adoptium presentations on the main conference agenda: the Eclipse Adoptium openjdk panel and How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the SBOM.

This will be a great opportunity to meet directly with the community members.

If you are planning to attend, please let us know.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Carmen Delgado

Adoptium Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022

Back to the top