[adoptium-wg] Adoptium Marketplace for Publishers Meetings

All,

We held a marketplace publishers' meeting on Monday, and the recording is in the usual folder [1].

In that meeting we acknowledged that the marketplace is now up and running, with a few publishers who have been through the process, and have experience to share with new publishers as required.

We agreed to cancel future scheduled meetings, but will continue to engage though Slack and Github issues, etc, and have ad hoc meetings if required. We also agreed that it would be useful for the working group to have a review of the marketplace regularly, and this will be done through the weekly Steering Committee agenda.

Thank you to all those who contributed to the successful launch of the marketplace.

[1] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QMGlMMx43mFChT3YwSHS_6fgDLYQWwcq?usp=sharing

Regards,
Tim

Back to the top