Re: [adoptium-wg] Applying Patches originally authored by Bellsoft to Temurin jdk11u

May I suggest you ask the question to "license@xxxxxxxxxxx" (which may end up on Sharon's desk) to get clarity on how to interpret the terms of the ECA for this contribution. We can't answer this definitively from the WG.

Tim