Re: [adoptium-pmc] Request to add 4 additional Red Hat committers to temurin-compliance

It's a big +1 from me

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 12:15, Shelley Lambert <slambert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to request that 4 more people (Red Hat employees covered under the 3-way agreement) be added to the Temurin-compliance project.  As our next release entails 8/11/17/18, 4 JDK versions with ~10 platforms for each version, we need 'more hands on deck' as a break for the existing set of committers, and to flow through the release period in a timely manner.

They are:

Please +1 if you support these additions, and we will try to onboard them in time for April's release activities.

Thanks,
Shelley