Re: [adoptium-pmc] Request for PMC approval of Initial Temurin release plan

do not send me.

On Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 18:44, Stewart Addison <sxa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not sure where "Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2019. Other versions may work without problems." came from in the supported Windows versions list, but at present (due to a machine outage) we're not testing on 2019, so I'd rather we listed 2016 or even 2012 since we have more test machines at that level.

(Subject to Martijn's comments too - is 2012 still supported by Microsoft for customers? If the answer is "No" we should start updating the systems we use for test)

If that can be adjusted I'm +1.

Regards,

Stewart...