[adoptium-pmc] TCK Progress

All,

Good news!

I am pleased to inform everyone that we now have in our possession the three signed TCK Participant Agreements from Oracle: New Relic, Red Hat, and Microsoft. I would like to thank those three member companies for stepping up and supporting Adoptium with their time and effort.
Our IT staff will now proceed with downloading the TCKs and provisioning the secure and confidential testing infrastructure for Temurin Compliance.

Progress!

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top