[4diac-dev] User Study with 4diac IDE

Dear 4diac users and friends,

do you have a background in developing automation software for
production systems?

I'm extending my user study with 4diac IDE to collect feedback on new
features and functionality. I'm still looking for a few participants in
a remote study at the start of February.
(For the records, the first round was published at the MODELS
conference last year: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9592491 )

What do you get and what do you need to do?
-> Short introduction video demonstrating new 4diac features and basics
of IEC 61499
-> Virtual user study, where we solve an automation task together -
based on a provided 4diac project
-> Interview after the study, in total the call will typically be 60-90
minutes
-> No pre-requisite knowledge of 4diac IDE or IEC 61499 required

Reward: We use your feedback to make 4diac IDE even better!

You don't have that much time? No problem. We value all feedback from
our users - in the mailing list, Bugzilla, or the forum.

Kind regards,
Bianca Wiesmayr

DI Bianca Wiesmayr, BSc
University Assistant