De : Wayne Beaton [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : lundi 24 février 2014 18:30
À : LANGLOIS Benoit; 3p-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [3p-dev] PolarSys IDE 0.8

You don't have to rename it to 0.7.1. I said that this is *typically* the case with service releases.

I recognise that this is a little different from a service release.

If you feel that the version number should be 0.8, then you can use that version number.

I recommend that you capture as much information about the release as possible in the release record. This will help adopters understand.

We *can* create a review if you think the project would benefit from the extra exposure. But there is not requirement to do so.

HTH,

Wayne