Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Advanced Scripting Environment (EASE) » Scripting mode with EASE and Luna(Scripting mode with EASE and Luna)
Scripting mode with EASE and Luna [message #1544270] Sat, 03 January 2015 17:57 Go to next message
Steven Buroff is currently offline Steven BuroffFriend
I'm using EASE 0.1.0.xxx with Eclipse Luna. How do I specify -scripting mode? If I specify a "#" as the first character get an error. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to specify options to jjs on the EASE launcher page. Thanks for any help.
Stefe
Re: Scripting mode with EASE and Luna [message #1633175 is a reply to message #1544270] Tue, 24 February 2015 18:26 Go to previous message
Christian Pontesegger is currently offline Christian PonteseggerFriend
Sorry for the long delay, I missed your message completely...

With EASE you write and execute scripts inside of eclipse. We do not call jjs to execute JS files. Instead the interpreter comes as eclipse plugin. Just write a script, store it to your workspace and use the Launchers to execute it.
Prividing a '#' will not work as this raises a syntax error. just start with a javascript command.
Re: Scripting mode with EASE and Luna [message #1690030 is a reply to message #1544270] Tue, 24 February 2015 18:26 Go to previous message
Christian Pontesegger is currently offline Christian PonteseggerFriend
Sorry for the long delay, I missed your message completely...

With EASE you write and execute scripts inside of eclipse. We do not call jjs to execute JS files. Instead the interpreter comes as eclipse plugin. Just write a script, store it to your workspace and use the Launchers to execute it.
Prividing a '#' will not work as this raises a syntax error. just start with a javascript command.
Previous Topic:Problems with the new EASE script metadata
Next Topic:Can I create scripts that I can run inside the Eclipse Editor?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:53:16 GMT 2024