Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » MySQL troubles - table node does not exist (Cannot Import unbound_modules_concrete8.0.xml)
MySQL troubles - table node does not exist [message #1498172] Thu, 04 December 2014 08:17 Go to next message
fab jubulator is currently offline fab jubulatorFriend
If I connect to the MySQL Database it seems that the table "node" is not created.
Can that be fixed?
Can I create the tables manually?

Importing unbound_modules_concrete_8.0...
Error occurred while importing unbound_modules_concrete_8.0:
org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.PMSaveException: Can't save project.Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.5.1.v20130918-f2b9fc5): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'jubula_8.0.node' doesn't exist
Error Code: 1146
Call: INSERT INTO NODE (ID, IS_ACTIVE, COMP_NAME, COMP_TYPE, IS_GENERATED, GUID, COMP_ACTION, COMM_TXT, NAME, PARENT_PROJ, TASK_ID, TIMESTAMP, VERSION, FK_PARAM_INTERFACE, CLASS_ID) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
bind => [15 parameters bound]
Query: InsertObjectQuery(org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.model.CapPO@4c04bb57 (store text at mouse position)) :Save of unbound_modules_concrete failed!.
Finished importing projects.

I have since taken a look at the H2 database and the SQL statements, which are incompatible with MySql.

Does Jubula offer some kind of conversion?

Which oracle dmbs do you recommend instead?

We use postgrs and MySql: The ones which don't seem to work properly with Jubula.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2014 11:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: MySQL troubles - table node does not exist [message #1504720 is a reply to message #1498172] Tue, 09 December 2014 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I want to connect my MySQL DB. th econnection fails. The client log says this:
[Worker-0] ERROR o.e.j.c.core.persistence.Persistor - DBVersion: db entry for DBVersion is missing or ambiguous

Does anybody know this?

I've taken a look into the h2 database. It says:
JUBULA PUBLIC DB_VERSION TABLE (null) (null) (null) (null) (null) CREATE CACHED TABLE PUBLIC.DB_VERSION(
ID BIGINT NOT NULL,
MAJORVERSION INTEGER,
MINORVERSION INTEGER,
VERSION INTEGER

Is there possibly a connection?

[Updated on: Tue, 09 December 2014 14:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: MySQL troubles - table node does not exist [message #1505664 is a reply to message #1504720] Wed, 10 December 2014 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

There was a problem with the 8.0 version and the MySQL DB - I know we've fixed it now and if I remember correctly there was a workaround. I'll ask here again. You could also search in the forum, I'm sure it was mentioned here.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: MySQL troubles - table node does not exist [message #1505772 is a reply to message #1505664] Wed, 10 December 2014 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
Hi,

I suppose Alex ment my entry i wrote when i updated to Jubula 8.

U can find the Topic here
Re: MySQL troubles - table node does not exist [message #1505789 is a reply to message #1498172] Wed, 10 December 2014 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

You may check this thread for one of the many reasons we don't work with MySQL.

- Achim
Re: MySQL troubles - table node does not exist [message #1507284 is a reply to message #1505789] Thu, 11 December 2014 13:37 Go to previous message
Thanks for the reply. I switched to Oracle Express, which seems to work fine!
Previous Topic:Jubula export not working
Next Topic:Aut Agent loses connection to Aut during test execution
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:33:41 GMT 2024