Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Nattable resize issue(Move nattable to a new location and resize it)
Nattable resize issue [message #1490860] Fri, 28 November 2014 14:04 Go to next message
Shafi Vijapurwala is currently offline Shafi VijapurwalaFriend
I have an expandbar over a nattable. When I collapse the expandbar, the nattable should occupy all the space remaining.

For this purpose, I set the location and size of the composite (which contains Nattable) when collapse event is triggered. Now when the collapse occurs, what happens is that the nattable's location is updated correctly(right below the expandbar), but it does not resize. The entire nattable with its previous size settles on the new location (along with the scrollbars) leaving the rest of the space empty. I tried calling layout on the nattable but it doesnt work.

How can I correct this behavior?
Re: Nattable resize issue [message #1490879 is a reply to message #1490860] Fri, 28 November 2014 14:25 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I don't know what you are talking about. NatTable is a Canvas so everything should work like for other Controls. Maybe you need to check your layout manager and the layout configuration accordingly.
Previous Topic:Latest natTabel1.1.1 jars not loading with at findClassInternal error
Next Topic:Conditional Formatting for values calculated by the IGroupBySummaryProvider
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:29:44 GMT 2024