Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Setting up classpath for source control
Setting up classpath for source control [message #1482517] Fri, 21 November 2014 21:29 Go to next message
michael chu is currently offline michael chuFriend
Hi I am trying to set up my classpath for source control with multiple authors. That being said I want to have a variable which contains the path for an external folder.

Currently my classpath looks something like this
<classpathentry exported="true" kind="lib" path="C:/Users/Michael/.gradle/path_to_some_lib"/>
<classpathentry exported="true" kind="lib" path="C:/Users/Michael/.gradle/path_to_ANOTHER_lib"/>

I want to set the C:/Users/Michael/.gradle to some variable, so that other developers can just simple set up a variable for their gradle folder

currently I have created a new classpath variable by going to: Project > Properties > Libraries > Add Variable and I have added a GRADLE_USER_HOME path, but when I change my classpath to be:

<classpathentry exported="true" kind="lib" path="${GRADLE_USER_HOME}:path_to_some_lib"/>
<classpathentry exported="true" kind="lib" path="${GRADLE_USER_HOME}:/path_to_ANOTHER_lib"/>

but now eclipse can no longer find the libraries I have tried other variants of calling the variable: $GRADLE_USER_HOME, ${GRADLE_USER_HOME}, GRADLE_USER_HOME
but nothing seems to work
Re: Setting up classpath for source control [message #1537645 is a reply to message #1482517] Tue, 30 December 2014 23:47 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
I don't understand how your question relates to EGit
Previous Topic:unable to push sources to JGit in Gerrit
Next Topic:jgit fetch LOCK_FAILURE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:18:15 GMT 2024