Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Install Nebula Visualization Widgets in WB
Install Nebula Visualization Widgets in WB [message #1445309] Wed, 15 October 2014 09:02 Go to next message
Marcel Austenfeld is currently offline Marcel AustenfeldFriend
Hello,

i would like to add the Nebula visualization widgets to the WindowBuilder:

http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/widgets/visualization/visualization.php

If i use "Add Component" in the context menu of the "Palette" i can select
the different visualization figures ("Add component" -> "Class name"....) and add them to the Nebula palette.

The attributes are shown and i can alter them in the WB properties if i drop the figure on a canvas.

However the figures are indicated as non visual and they are not embedded in the default canvas. WB simply creates a variable in the class and adds attributes if i change them.

My question is:

How is it possible to embed the figures so that that one can place them on the canvas like a regular swt widget.

Thanks in advance for any answer.
Re: Install Nebula Visualization Widgets in WB [message #1445771 is a reply to message #1445309] Wed, 15 October 2014 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
You would need to convert them into actual widgets or wrapper them with an actual widget. Aside from the unfortunate naming choice, the Nebula Visualization Widgets are not actual widgets from the SWT point of view.
Re: Install Nebula Visualization Widgets in WB [message #1445964 is a reply to message #1445771] Thu, 16 October 2014 06:38 Go to previous message
Marcel Austenfeld is currently offline Marcel AustenfeldFriend
Hello Eric,

thanks for the fast information and help.
Previous Topic:WindowBuilder Design view not working on Eclipse Mars (Version 4.5)
Next Topic:How does WB load component´s properties?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:03:32 GMT 2024