Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Verify error for class name conflict(When I have class of the same name as one in javax, project compiles but does not run)
Verify error for class name conflict [message #1436744] Fri, 03 October 2014 10:48
Chinthaka Dassanayake is currently offline Chinthaka DassanayakeFriend
I am trying to convert from KawaPro IDE (which is no longer supported) to Eclipse. I have a large set of library classes, some of which have the same name as classes in java run time libraries e.g. print.Doc. My projects compile and run in KawaPro. In Eclipse they compile well, but when I try to run, it throws up an verify error for example for my print.Doc even though I do not refer to javax.print.Doc from anywhere in my project. If I recompile from the command line or from KawaPro, it runs ok even from within Eclipse, until I compile again with Eclipse. Is there any way to solve this problem without renaming all the classes in my projects. I am using Eclipse Luna, and JRE 1.6. I tried several versions of Eclipse and JRE, but the problem persists. I have made sure that the problem arises when there is a class with same name as one in java run time library.
Previous Topic:How to get HTML Table content on Android using Eclipse
Next Topic:Colorize method bodys like in BlueJ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:45:06 GMT 2024