Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Problems accessing a model of stereotypes in UML (Problems accessing a model of stereotypes in UML )
Problems accessing a model of stereotypes in UML [message #1435076] Wed, 01 October 2014 01:48 Go to next message
Marcos Dias is currently offline Marcos DiasFriend
Hello everyone,
I'm having trouble accessing the stereotypes of a profile I created. I applied these stereotypes in a specific model but I can not access them in Java code.

The code: github.com/MarcosDias/tccMDD

The models are on the way: "model/"

O profile está no caminho: "model/configuracao/"

Reading the model is in the file: github.com/MarcosDias/tccMDD/blob/master/src/main/java/br/edu/ifes/leds/ledscode/loader/Loader.java

This short code is commented as I was doing before using profiles. After its use, the code started giving error so I had to change.

I'm doing a reading of stereotypes in the file: github.com/MarcosDias/tccMDD/blob/master/src/main/java/br/edu/ifes/leds/ledscode/application/App.java
the method:
public static List<Dominio> getListDominioToModel(Model model)

Please, I need help.

Ah, sorry for the english, I'm using Google Translate

Razz
Re: Problems accessing a model of stereotypes in UML [message #1436938 is a reply to message #1435076] Fri, 03 October 2014 16:41 Go to previous message
bernard granier is currently offline bernard granierFriend
i do not know if it can help you but in acceleo with Java service this code is running for me

EnumerationLiteral val = (EnumerationLiteral)UMLObject.getValue(stereotype, propertyName);

hoppe this help
Previous Topic:Project explorer frame
Next Topic:communication path, artifact, execution environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 05:16:45 GMT 2024