Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Error trying to export a Audit view(Using CDO Explorer (std install one) I try to export an resource and it throws an exception)
[CDO] Error trying to export a Audit view [message #1430399] Wed, 24 September 2014 10:32
David Wynter is currently offline David WynterFriend
This is the exception
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.util.InvalidURIException: Invalid URI "cdo://1ff5d226-b1f0-40fb-aba2-0c31b38c764f": java.lang.IllegalStateException: Different object was registered for OID1

This repository is almost certainly corrupted by some sort of multi threading bug in CDO. We have found it impossible to reproduce via a test case. We just want to be able to export the data to xmi. I figure maybe someone who knows the structure of the H2 database might be able to advise us on repairing the repo there.

We tried catching the IllegalStateException in our CDO Server but it does not get hit, so assume the error is in the CDO Explorer that comes with CDO plugins. Tried to build the more comprehensive CDOExplorer, so we can breakpoint there, but it looks like it is missing a plugin, which I cannot identify, see separate post.

In the CDO Store I found this, for the last CDO_VERSION
CDO_ID	CDO_VERSION	CDO_CREATED	CDO_REVISED	CDO_RESOURCE	CDO_CONTAINER	CDO_FEATURE	FOLDER	NAME	CONTENTS
1	8		1410343763349	0		1		0		0		<null>	<null>	1

From this SQL
SELECT * FROM CDORESOURCE WHERE CDO_ID = 1

Where next?

Thx.

David

[Updated on: Wed, 24 September 2014 11:32]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:adding to the EMF registry
Next Topic:Synchronize a diagram with a mode
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:50:19 GMT 2024