Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Layouts of the properties pages generator(Need clarifications on the differences between the two layouts)
icon5.gif  Layouts of the properties pages generator [message #1425521] Wed, 17 September 2014 12:41 Go to next message
Sebastien GABEL is currently offline Sebastien GABELFriend
Hi,

I'm currently generating properties pages from a UML2 profile,
I'm wondering what is the difference between the two available layouts shown in the wizard : 'Standard layout generator' and 'UML Profile with DataTypes'.

I'll tend to use the second one as my profile defined a single stereotype associated to a datatype containing three properties but the result is not really what I expected (I get an empty group named with my datatype name). On the contrary, using the first one does the trick: as a result, I have a ReferenceDialog allowing to select a DataType.

So, my question is: what is supposed to do the 'UML Profile with DataTypes' layout compared to the Standard one ?

Thanks,

Re: Layouts of the properties pages generator [message #1425536 is a reply to message #1425521] Wed, 17 September 2014 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Sébastien,

The Layout with Datatypes is actually a relic of the former definition mechanism of Papyrus, which is now deprecated and should be removed.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Layouts of the properties pages generator [message #1425540 is a reply to message #1425536] Wed, 17 September 2014 13:02 Go to previous message
Sebastien GABEL is currently offline Sebastien GABELFriend
Hi Camille,
Thank you for the precision.
Previous Topic:Papyrus Oomph Setup Model has Gone to Mars
Next Topic:ModelExplorer customization, EMF Facet and MODISCO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:37:26 GMT 2024