Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Team Members Privilege Assignment(I have created team in Hudson by enabling Security and under Manage team created a team. I created users as well. I want to assign these users to newly created team. I don't see option of add team mem)
Team Members Privilege Assignment [message #1425020] Tue, 16 September 2014 19:09 Go to next message
Charandeep Hora is currently offline Charandeep HoraFriend
I have created team in Hudson by enabling Security and under Manage Team created a team. I created users as well. I want to assign these users to newly created team. I don't see option of add team member option.

I have configured the LDAP and under Authorization trying to use team based autorization. Thanks in advance for all your help
Re: Team Members Privilege Assignment [message #1425264 is a reply to message #1425020] Wed, 17 September 2014 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
There should be a "Add New Member" button in the users tab of the team panel. Can you please add a screenshot.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Team Members Privilege Assignment [message #1425729 is a reply to message #1425264] Wed, 17 September 2014 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charandeep Hora is currently offline Charandeep HoraFriend
Please see attached screen shots
Re: Team Members Privilege Assignment [message #1425736 is a reply to message #1425729] Wed, 17 September 2014 19:24 Go to previous message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Hmm.. there is some Javascript issue on the browser you are using. What browser do you use? It is suppose to look like this

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13144273/team-management.png

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Previous Topic:Hudson Clearcase plugin not showing up
Next Topic:hudson hg clone --branch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:33:40 GMT 2024