Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » specify "directory target" in jardesc(spacifying a target directory for a particulary file)
specify "directory target" in jardesc [message #1420715] Wed, 10 September 2014 11:11
Betto McRose Gamarra is currently offline Betto McRose GamarraFriend

hi all

I was creating a jar file with selected CDI beans in a project X so I can reuse them in another project Z

everything works fine, but for the CDI files inside the jar to be scanned by the server I have to add a beans.xml file into the META-INF directory where the MANIFEST.MF file is located

for this I had to create a META-INF folder with the beans.xml file on it in the root directory of the x project so I can select it in the Jar Export panel, because I cannot specify target directory and when the jar is created that file keeps same structure

this xml file is a copy of the one I have into my src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/ so...
I guess if I could specify the target directory for this file I will not have to copies of the same file

I would like to ask for this feature to be added to Jar Export

is that possible ?

thanks

Betto McRose
gonna get ya, no matter how far
Previous Topic:eclipse-reporting-luna-R-win32 Can not find Total of sub-category under BIRT Functions
Next Topic:From CompletionContext.getExpectedTypes* to type names (with type parameters expanded)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:05:52 GMT 2024