Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Problem using DataSet from library(The EventHandlers do not get fired for a DataSet that I import from a library)
Problem using DataSet from library [message #1420619] Wed, 10 September 2014 08:24 Go to next message
RUSSELL NILE is currently offline RUSSELL NILEFriend
I have a set of reports in a folder (eg; '/SalesReports/Report1.rptdesign'). When I exported a DataSet from that report to my main library (eg; '/MainLibrary.rptlibrary'). When I try to use that DataSet on a different report (eg; '/SalesReports/Report99.rptdesign') the data set itself works, but the EventHandler defined on the DataSet not fire. I then simply duplicate the properties of that DataSet to a separate item on the report itself and everything is fine.

It seems that other items that I use from the library are finicky (although I have no concrete examples for this topic) also. Is it because the library is in a parent directory?
Re: Problem using DataSet from library [message #1434074 is a reply to message #1420619] Mon, 29 September 2014 16:23 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Could you post a simple example that will allow me to reproduce the issue so I can do some testing?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:No repeating Groups, if Group row has Content or height seit
Next Topic:Table width overflows page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:47:22 GMT 2024