Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF Diff/Merge » Delegate label provider question
Delegate label provider question [message #1411068] Fri, 22 August 2014 10:07 Go to next message
Stephane Bouchet is currently offline Stephane BouchetFriend
Hi,

i'm trying to modify the label provider of almost every viewers.
i use the delegatelabelprovider but noticed that neither the featureValues and valuesviewer are using my delegate label provider.

Currently, even if these viewers are using labelprovider that extends DelegatingLabelProviser, the ComparisonViewer.setdelegateLabelprovider() filters them out because they are not instanceof ContentViewer.

is that the behavior or a bug ?

regards,
Re: Delegate label provider question [message #1411150 is a reply to message #1411068] Fri, 22 August 2014 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Olivier Constant is currently offline Olivier ConstantFriend
Hi Stéphane,

This is a bug. Although it was not detected, it seems it was fixed by one of the recent (post-v0.3.0) commits.
I guess you have two possibilities:
- Use the latest build.
- Provide an extension of the CompareViewer, via the UI extension point, where you redefine method setDelegateLabelProvider(...) so that you get the inner viewers of the FeatureViewer and the ValueViewers.

Olivier
Re: Delegate label provider question [message #1412077 is a reply to message #1411150] Mon, 25 August 2014 08:33 Go to previous message
Stephane Bouchet is currently offline Stephane BouchetFriend
Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your help, i'll use the second solution for now, waiting for the 0.3.1 release.
Previous Topic:Why does IMatchPolicy.getMatchID return a comparable?
Next Topic:Compare with previous revision
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:31:04 GMT 2024