Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Working Groups » Science WG » Winter 2014-2015 Science Working Group Meeting(Planning discussion for possible winter meeting)
Winter 2014-2015 Science Working Group Meeting [message #1410415] Wed, 20 August 2014 18:22 Go to next message
Jay Billings is currently offline Jay BillingsFriend
Everyone,

I would like to organize a face-to-face, code-oriented meeting in the winter for the working group. I don't have an agenda in mind, but of course if we are doing code we don't need an agenda. I imagine that we can meet and essentially have an extended hackathon where we work to find commonality and implement prototypes of any new or merged capabilities.

I would suggest that we target mid December to early January. I would also suggest that we meet in the US, possibly at Oak Ridge National Lab, for a few days to get around travel restrictions for the US folks. Meeting in the UK might also be ideal too.

I may be able to cover travel costs for a few extra people if there are financial problems.

Anyone interested and any suggestions?

Jay

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Twitter: @jayjaybillings
Re: Winter 2014-2015 Science Working Group Meeting [message #1411110 is a reply to message #1410415] Fri, 22 August 2014 12:10 Go to previous message
Philip Wenig is currently offline Philip WenigFriend
Hi Jay,

that would be a great opportunity to meet you and your staff at Oak Ridge. I would prefer January.

Philip
Previous Topic:Welcome to the Science WG forum
Next Topic:Scientific libraries we need
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:27:33 GMT 2024