Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Own DeleteFromDiagramCommandHandler(Own Handler Instead of an installed handler)
Own DeleteFromDiagramCommandHandler [message #1406901] Mon, 11 August 2014 11:59 Go to next message
Erik Schondorff is currently offline Erik SchondorffFriend
Hello community,

I want to implement my own DeleteFromDiagramCommandHandler which should inherit from org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common.handlers.DeleteFromDiagramCommandHandler. How can I accomplish that Papyrus use my DeleteFromDiagramCommandHandler instead of the default Papyrus handler in all Use Cases?

In the plugin.xml I added a handler and a provider with my own Delete Handler and own ActionStateProvider, but this was not enough to override the all deletion cases, e.g. the deletion with "Del"-Key.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Own DeleteFromDiagramCommandHandler [message #1409538 is a reply to message #1406901] Mon, 18 August 2014 11:06 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Erik,

The extension point org.eclipse.ui.handlers should be sufficient. Specify a handler for the command org.eclipse.ui.edit.delete, and provide a specific "activeWhen" condition (It should be more specific than the one defined in Papyrus, to have a higher priority and actually override it)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:InstanceSpecification element on Composite diagram
Next Topic:Migration from Eclipse Kepler to Luna
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:30:35 GMT 2024