Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » disable 'Information Message' from egit
disable 'Information Message' from egit [message #1404631] Mon, 04 August 2014 15:00 Go to next message
John Hoofhearted is currently offline John HoofheartedFriend
Hello,

I got a minor problem when i do a push against a git repo.

Every time i do a push against my webhosting company (pythonanywhere.com),
i get presented a message from egit (with the title 'Information Message') and i have to click OK. This is a pop-up message i get from eclipse/egit.

I believe the message is some sort of banner from the SSH daemon running on the remote side, i dont have so much control of the remote environment to be able to change the settings for the SSH server (please have a look at the attached file for the exact message).

Is there a way to somehow suppress these types a messages directly from eclipse/egit ?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: disable 'Information Message' from egit [message #1404698 is a reply to message #1404631] Tue, 05 August 2014 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
Ask your webhosting company for help ?
Re: disable 'Information Message' from egit [message #1404706 is a reply to message #1404698] Tue, 05 August 2014 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Hoofhearted is currently offline John HoofheartedFriend
Matthias, i have tried that. No luck. They will not be able to change the settings for a single user Sad
Re: disable 'Information Message' from egit [message #1731474 is a reply to message #1404706] Thu, 05 May 2016 19:55 Go to previous message
Miro Simko is currently offline Miro SimkoFriend
Is there any progress in this issue?
I have the same problem.

It would be beneficial if one can turn off displaying the Information message dialog. And probably redirect the displayed message to the Console window.
Previous Topic:Git Import = General Project & Can't run as java
Next Topic:Git index locking problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:31:45 GMT 2024