Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Row selection + Cell editing facility in nattable
Row selection + Cell editing facility in nattable [message #1403712] Fri, 25 July 2014 14:01 Go to next message
Panisha RN is currently offline Panisha RNFriend
How can i implement the complete row selection feature.

When user clicks on a particular cell which can be edited it should be possible to edit the value in the.

Currently both are working for me individually.

If i have both the functionality enabled then it does not work.

Can anyone help to solve my problem.

Regards
Panisha
Re: Row selection + Cell editing facility in nattable [message #1403738 is a reply to message #1403712] Fri, 25 July 2014 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Check your configuration. Maybe your selection action is overriding the edit action binding.
Re: Row selection + Cell editing facility in nattable [message #1404064 is a reply to message #1403738] Tue, 29 July 2014 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Panisha RN is currently offline Panisha RNFriend
yes. your right. not i am able to edit the cell.

I have another problem.

Once i edit the cell and hit enter key cell is not losing the focus resulting in calling the setter method associated with the cell is called again again and again if i click anywhere in the nattable.

i.e after entering the value i am not able to select any other row.

I have one observation : If i clear the value in the cell which i am editing then i can select other rows and edit the cell.

Please help me.
Re: Row selection + Cell editing facility in nattable [message #1404069 is a reply to message #1404064] Tue, 29 July 2014 12:29 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Sorry I don't understand what you mean. Also I don't know how you composed and configured your NatTable. So I am not able to help. Looks like you messed up your edit configuration, maybe conversion or validation, maybe focus traversal or something else.

Check the examples and compare the configurations there with your configurations.
Previous Topic:Mutiple selection By holding control Key
Next Topic:Having problems to add sorting functionality
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:06:35 GMT 2024