Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can't remove colour scheme from Eclipse Luna(Can't remove colour scheme from Eclipse Luna)
Can't remove colour scheme from Eclipse Luna [message #1389777] Sat, 28 June 2014 09:54 Go to next message
Mike Davies is currently offline Mike DaviesFriend
Hi,

Apologies if this is not the best forum for my question.

I just downloaded Eclipse Luna CDT and tried out the "Dark" colour scheme. It had the deficiency that the editor window background was not set to a dark colour so I googled around and found the Moonrise UI at guari dot github dot io slash eclipse-ui-theme . I installed RainbowDrops.epf and this did set my editor colours to dark but the scrollbars were not affected. I checked and found this is not supported yet so tried switching out of the dark scheme back to Windows 7 but it has not worked : all my editor windows are still in the dark colour scheme. I deleted my entire Eclipse directory and tried again but it is still the same :

whenever I switch to W7 theme the line numbers are still dark and as soon as I restart E Luna the dark editor colours return.

All ideas greatefully received,

Mike
Re: Can't remove colour scheme from Eclipse Luna [message #1392084 is a reply to message #1389777] Tue, 01 July 2014 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alec Teal is currently offline Alec TealFriend
If you look in the plugins directory you'll find something like "org.eclipse" one of them will contain a folder called "css" find it and delete everything inside of it. Eclipse better obeys native settings then, this works really well on Kepler, I've actually posted something about how bad Luna is.

Alec
Re: Can't remove colour scheme from Eclipse Luna [message #1392115 is a reply to message #1392084] Tue, 01 July 2014 22:42 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I think you need to be a little more specific when recommending deleting contents from the plugins directory.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Unhandled loop exception when moving frames around
Next Topic:Somehow screwed up my editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:18:33 GMT 2024