Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » addNode(Object) does not work in GraphViewer
addNode(Object) does not work in GraphViewer [message #1372648] Wed, 21 May 2014 22:57 Go to next message
Jingang Zhou is currently offline Jingang ZhouFriend
Hi,

The addNode(Object) methods first check whether the Object parameter exists in the nodesMap or not, if false, then create a new graph node. But a deleted node by removeNode(Object) still exists in the nodesMap, so, how to do? Is the logic right?

Best regards.

Jingang Zhou
Re: addNode(Object) does not work in GraphViewer [message #1373687 is a reply to message #1372648] Thu, 22 May 2014 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoltan Ujhelyi is currently offline Zoltan UjhelyiFriend
Hi,

I have also noticed such an issue, and in the GEF4 Zest codebase I have already tried to alleviate some of these issues (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=404308), but it was not a complete solution. Can you add this issue to the linked ticket as an additional, related issue (to allow tracking it?).

Thanks,
Zoltán
Re: addNode(Object) does not work in GraphViewer [message #1374111 is a reply to message #1373687] Thu, 22 May 2014 13:26 Go to previous message
Jingang Zhou is currently offline Jingang ZhouFriend
Zoltan Ujhelyi wrote on Thu, 22 May 2014 05:23
Hi,

I have also noticed such an issue, and in the GEF4 Zest codebase I have already tried to alleviate some of these issues (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=404308), but it was not a complete solution. Can you add this issue to the linked ticket as an additional, related issue (to allow tracking it?).

Thanks,
Zoltán

I add a comment there.

Thanks.
Previous Topic:Enforce FlowLayout / suppress scrolling
Next Topic:How to collaborate XYLayout and Scrollbar in figures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:05:57 GMT 2024