Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyros model in Eclipse - Diagram's like magicdraw possible?
Papyros model in Eclipse - Diagram's like magicdraw possible? [message #1349548] Mon, 12 May 2014 08:39 Go to next message
Mathias Krill is currently offline Mathias KrillFriend
Hi i have a papyros model in eclipse , the diagramms are all in pdf's .
Is there way to view the diagramms like in magicdraw where i can doubleclick on a package/element and will see the submodel-diagramm ?

Best wishes Mathias
Re: Papyros model in Eclipse - Diagram's like magicdraw possible? [message #1383406 is a reply to message #1349548] Mon, 26 May 2014 10:51 Go to previous message
Patrik Nandorf is currently offline Patrik NandorfFriend
Hi Mathias,

I'm not sure what you mean by "the diagramms are all in pdf's".

You can use the Hyperlink feature to acheive what (I belive) you want.

1. Hover over the element you want to navigate from and a green plus sign appears, click on it.
2. In the dialog the appears (the "Hyperlink" dialog) select the Hyperlinks tab and click the green plus to add a hyperlink and select e.g. specific object.
3. In the next dialog select the diagram you want to be opened when double clicking on the original element and press OK.
4. Back in the Hyperlink dialog, select the Defaults Hyperlinks tab and add the hyperlink in the left list to the right list. Press Ok.

Regards
Patrik
Previous Topic:Sample Reflective Ecore Editor's Validator
Next Topic:Hyperlink Windows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:36:44 GMT 2024