Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Standalone usage not possible
[Acceleo] Standalone usage not possible [message #1234106] Tue, 21 January 2014 08:50 Go to next message
Furkan Eke is currently offline Furkan EkeFriend
In my Juno installation of Acceleo i had the documentation standalone use of Acceleo, which suprisingly disappeared in Kepler.

So i went back to juno to try the standalone run. The document did not help really, because the jar dependencies are not completely listed in the document. Anyways, i have collected all the jars, which are shown in my Acceleo plugin project, set the classpath properly and resolved class dependencies.

Now i have the problem that the

AcceleoEvaluationEnvironment(Module, Template call, smt)

shutting down the acceleo engine, because no template can be found?!.

In the jar file i export:
- every template is available,
- each .class is available,
- in the manifest file,
-- the main class is given,
-- the packages are exported

I do not know what else i can do. I have used the "jar export" but the result was not much different for bundle export.
Re: [Acceleo] Standalone usage not possible [message #1234108 is a reply to message #1234106] Tue, 21 January 2014 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Furkan Eke is currently offline Furkan EkeFriend
By the way, "main" template is set, and the plugin is running inside Eclipse generating output.
Re: [Acceleo] Standalone usage not possible [message #1235414 is a reply to message #1234108] Fri, 24 January 2014 09:36 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

Do you have the emtl files in your jar? If you don't have them, you should use the Acceleo maven build to create your jar.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: +stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com | Eclipse Java Development Tools Tips and Tricks
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Problem with file generation
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Standalone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 10:42:15 GMT 2024