Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.modelreader project(buildpath errors)
org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.modelreader project [message #1229096] Wed, 08 January 2014 18:03 Go to next message
Betto McRose Gamarra is currently offline Betto McRose GamarraFriend

hi all

I have downloaded the projects and examples and imported them into my eclipse workspace
and I have a buildpath error in org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.modelreader project

it requires "org.eclipse.bpmn2" project

any ideas ?

Betto McRose
gonna get ya, no matter how far

[Updated on: Wed, 08 January 2014 18:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.modelreader project [message #1229100 is a reply to message #1229096] Wed, 08 January 2014 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Yes, you also need the MDT BPMN2 project. I've found that the easiest way to get all of the right dependencies into your debug workspace is to simply install the BPMN2 Modeler from the nightly update site. Then all of the imported BPMN2 Modeler plug-ins should be resolved and you should be able to run/debug the BPMN2 Modeler.
Re: org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.modelreader project [message #1229438 is a reply to message #1229100] Thu, 09 January 2014 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok, I did this
- eclipse kepler modeling
- install the plugin from http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/updates/kepler/1.0.1
- also tried the one you said (same result)
- downloaded sourcecode from https://github.com/eclipse/bpmn2-modeler
- imported in eclipse's workspace

also did the same but in eclipse luna modeling

Betto McRose
Re: org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.modelreader project [message #1229455 is a reply to message #1229438] Thu, 09 January 2014 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Aha! It looks like the classpath needs to be updated. Right-click on the modelreader project, then select Plug-in Tools -> Update Classpath... and "OK". I'll make the required changes and it should be OK in the nightly build.

EDIT: actually, the modelreader plug-in is not included in the update site, only as source code. So, you can either grab it from git.eclipse.org or wait until the github mirror is refreshed (not sure what the schedule is for those refreshes).

[Updated on: Thu, 09 January 2014 13:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.modelreader project [message #1229837 is a reply to message #1229455] Fri, 10 January 2014 10:27 Go to previous message

excellent, updated and working

thanks!

Betto McRose
Previous Topic:Custom Task creation name
Next Topic:What is "di:waypoint " in BPMN?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 14:50:47 GMT 2024