Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » CDO as ECP Model Repository(cannot commit or create resources)
CDO as ECP Model Repository [message #1228855] Wed, 08 January 2014 08:10 Go to next message
Phil Wim is currently offline Phil WimFriend
Messages: 89
Registered: October 2013
Member
Hi there,

I try to run CDO as a Model Repository in ECP. First, I was not able to setup a resource therefor I added a resource with CDOExplorer, checked it in and proceeded on ECP site. Now I can check out my CDO resource and add EMF entities to it. When I try to commit my changes by right clicking the resource node, I receive the following error:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2014-01-08 09:02:12.038
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.internal.client.model.provider.ProjectSpaceItemProvider.setTarget(ProjectSpaceItemProvider.java:483)
	at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl$EAdapterList.didAdd(BasicNotifierImpl.java:121)
	at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList.addUnique(BasicEList.java:419)
	at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.AbstractEList.add(AbstractEList.java:301)
	at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl$EAdapterList.add(BasicNotifierImpl.java:193)
	at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.associate(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:150)
	at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.adaptNew(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:102)
	at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.adapt(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:87)
	at org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.internal.client.model.provider.ModelItemProviderAdapterFactory.adapt(ModelItemProviderAdapterFactory.java:251)
	at org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:294)
	at org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:271)
	at org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:258)
	at org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.provider.AdapterFactoryLabelProvider.getImage(AdapterFactoryLabelProvider.java:326)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateSubMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:410)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateSubMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:364)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateNewRoot(DefaultUIProvider.java:347)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.fillContextMenuForProject(DefaultUIProvider.java:220)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.fillContextMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:212)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.internal.ui.UIProviderRegistryImpl$UIProviderDescriptor.fillContextMenu(UIProviderRegistryImpl.java:172)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.views.ModelExplorerView.fillContextMenu(ModelExplorerView.java:191)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.views.TreeView$2.menuAboutToShow(TreeView.java:230)
	at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.fireAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:343)
	at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.handleAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:475)
	at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.access$1(MenuManager.java:470)
	at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager$2.menuShown(MenuManager.java:500)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:255)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1392)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1416)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1397)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu._setVisible(Menu.java:198)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runPopups(Display.java:3784)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3353)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1113)
	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:997)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:138)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:610)
	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:567)
	at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.application3x.Application.start(Application.java:30)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:354)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:181)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:636)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:591)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1450)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1426)


Any ideas? Is the experimental ECP CDO Model Repository still in progress?
Re: CDO as ECP Model Repository [message #1228902 is a reply to message #1228855] Wed, 08 January 2014 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6556
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Am 08.01.2014 09:11, schrieb Phil Wim:
> Hi there,
>
> I try to run CDO as a Model Repository in ECP. First, I was not able to setup a resource therefor I added a resource
> with CDOExplorer, checked it in and proceeded on ECP site. Now I can check out my CDO resource and add EMF entities to
> it. When I try to commit my changes by right clicking the resource node, I receive the following error:
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2014-01-08 09:02:12.038
> !MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
> !STACK 0
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.internal.client.model.provider.ProjectSpaceItemProvider.setTarget(ProjectSpaceItemProvider.java:483)
I wonder why EMFStore lurks through here. That seems wrong to me. Jonas, do you have an idea?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper


> at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl$EAdapterList.didAdd(BasicNotifierImpl.java:121)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList.addUnique(BasicEList.java:419)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.AbstractEList.add(AbstractEList.java:301)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl$EAdapterList.add(BasicNotifierImpl.java:193)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.associate(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:150)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.adaptNew(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:102)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.adapt(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:87)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.internal.client.model.provider.ModelItemProviderAdapterFactory.adapt(ModelItemProviderAdapterFactory.java:251)
> at org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:294)
> at org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:271)
> at org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:258)
> at org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.provider.AdapterFactoryLabelProvider.getImage(AdapterFactoryLabelProvider.java:326)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateSubMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:410)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateSubMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:364)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateNewRoot(DefaultUIProvider.java:347)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.fillContextMenuForProject(DefaultUIProvider.java:220)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.fillContextMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:212)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.internal.ui.UIProviderRegistryImpl$UIProviderDescriptor.fillContextMenu(UIProviderRegistryImpl.java:172)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.views.ModelExplorerView.fillContextMenu(ModelExplorerView.java:191)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.views.TreeView$2.menuAboutToShow(TreeView.java:230)
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.fireAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:343)
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.handleAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:475)
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.access$1(MenuManager.java:470)
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager$2.menuShown(MenuManager.java:500)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:255)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1392)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1416)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1397)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu._setVisible(Menu.java:198)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runPopups(Display.java:3784)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3353)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1113)
> at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:997)
> at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:138)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:610)
> at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:567)
> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.application3x.Application.start(Application.java:30)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:354)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:181)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:636)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:591)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1450)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1426)
>
> Any ideas? Is the experimental ECP CDO Model Repository still in progress?


Re: CDO as ECP Model Repository [message #1228914 is a reply to message #1228855] Wed, 08 January 2014 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jonas Helming is currently offline Jonas HelmingFriend
Messages: 699
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

my first thought is the following:

When you right click on any object in a project, the context menu allows
to create possible children of this object. In case of a resource, this
is actually any EObject available. This includes the EMFStore class
"ProjectSpace", but the connection to EMFStore is actually arbitrary.
Probably EObjects with a missing edit bundle would fail, too.

We have changed and improved the way the children descriptors are
calculated over the last 3 month. Could you kindly tell me exactly which
version you are using?

As a quick fix, could you try to remove the EMFStore model from your run
configuration?
org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client.model

In general, I am not aware of a "heavy user" of the CDO provider, that`s
why it is still marked experimental. I believe there might be a few
other glitches like the one you just discovered. However, as Eike
heavily participated in the initial design of the core framework, I
think, that there are only minor things to fix, mostly in the UI, until
we can mark the provider stable, too. An interesting new feature would
be a CDOProvider that uses an online connection instead of a local
checkout. As we are very interested in making all this happen, we are
happy for any feedback!

Best Regards

Jonas


Am 08.01.2014 09:11, schrieb Phil Wim:
> Hi there,
>
> I try to run CDO as a Model Repository in ECP. First, I was not able to
> setup a resource therefor I added a resource with CDOExplorer, checked
> it in and proceeded on ECP site. Now I can check out my CDO resource and
> add EMF entities to it. When I try to commit my changes by right
> clicking the resource node, I receive the following error:
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2014-01-08 09:02:12.038
> !MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
> !STACK 0
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.internal.client.model.provider.ProjectSpaceItemProvider.setTarget(ProjectSpaceItemProvider.java:483)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl$EAdapterList.didAdd(BasicNotifierImpl.java:121)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList.addUnique(BasicEList.java:419)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.util.AbstractEList.add(AbstractEList.java:301)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl$EAdapterList.add(BasicNotifierImpl.java:193)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.associate(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:150)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.adaptNew(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:102)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.AdapterFactoryImpl.adapt(AdapterFactoryImpl.java:87)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.internal.client.model.provider.ModelItemProviderAdapterFactory.adapt(ModelItemProviderAdapterFactory.java:251)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:294)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:271)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.edit.provider.ComposedAdapterFactory.adapt(ComposedAdapterFactory.java:258)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.provider.AdapterFactoryLabelProvider.getImage(AdapterFactoryLabelProvider.java:326)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateSubMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:410)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateSubMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:364)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.populateNewRoot(DefaultUIProvider.java:347)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.fillContextMenuForProject(DefaultUIProvider.java:220)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.spi.ui.DefaultUIProvider.fillContextMenu(DefaultUIProvider.java:212)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.internal.ui.UIProviderRegistryImpl$UIProviderDescriptor.fillContextMenu(UIProviderRegistryImpl.java:172)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.views.ModelExplorerView.fillContextMenu(ModelExplorerView.java:191)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.views.TreeView$2.menuAboutToShow(TreeView.java:230)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.fireAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:343)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.handleAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:475)
>
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.access$1(MenuManager.java:470)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager$2.menuShown(MenuManager.java:500)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:255)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1392)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1416)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1397)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu._setVisible(Menu.java:198)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runPopups(Display.java:3784)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3353)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1113)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:997)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:138)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:610)
> at
> org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:567)
> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.application3x.Application.start(Application.java:30)
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:354)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:181)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:636)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:591)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1450)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1426)
>
> Any ideas? Is the experimental ECP CDO Model Repository still in progress?
Re: CDO as ECP Model Repository [message #1229812 is a reply to message #1228914] Fri, 10 January 2014 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil Wim is currently offline Phil WimFriend
Messages: 89
Registered: October 2013
Member
Hi,

thanks for the reply.

I tried it with Version 1.1.1 just by creating a launch configuration and selecting .ecp.application.e3.application as application. Also I checked out the sources. Same Error.

I can't find the bundle you mentioned. I see following bundles in my launch conf:
org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client
org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client.model.edit

I installed EMFStore out of the repository (Version 1.1.0)

Finally I used a new emf modeling dist and installed ecp from marketplace. Same problem. In order to archive your quickfix here I check via osgi-console. Your mentioned bundle is not there:

197 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core_1.1.1.20131114-1613
198 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui_1.1.1.20131114-1613
199 STARTING org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui.search_1.1.1.20131114-1613
257 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
258 STARTING org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client.model.edit_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
259 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client.ui_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
260 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
261 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
262 STARTING org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model.edit_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
263 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.migration_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
264 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.server_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
265 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.server.model_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
266 STARTING org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.server.model.edit_1.0.3.v20131115-1332

Can you reproduce it?

Thanks in advanced!

Philippe

[Updated on: Fri, 10 January 2014 09:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: CDO as ECP Model Repository [message #1229845 is a reply to message #1229812] Fri, 10 January 2014 10:47 Go to previous message
Jonas Helming is currently offline Jonas HelmingFriend
Messages: 699
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

I have created a Bug Report to track this, we will debug this asap:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=425273

In the meantime, could you try to remove all EMFStore bundle from the
run config?

Regards

Jonas


Am 10.01.2014 10:21, schrieb Phil Wim:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the reply.
> I tried it with Version 1.1.1 just by creating a launch configuration
> and selecting .ecp.application.e3.application as application. Also I
> checked out the sources. Same Error.
> I can't find the bundle you mentioned. I see following bundles in my
> launch conf:
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client.model.edit
>
> I installed EMFStore out of the repository (Version 1.1.0)
>
> Finally I used a new emf modeling dist and installed ecp from
> marketplace. Same problem. In order to archive your quickfix here I
> check via osgi-console. Your mentioned bundle is not there:
>
> When I'm using the osgi console I have following emfstore related bundles:
> 197 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core_1.1.1.20131114-1613
> 198 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui_1.1.1.20131114-1613
> 199 STARTING
> org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui.search_1.1.1.20131114-1613
> 257 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 258 STARTING
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client.model.edit_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 259 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client.ui_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 260 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 261 ACTIVE
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 262 STARTING
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model.edit_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 263 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.migration_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 264 ACTIVE org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.server_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 265 ACTIVE
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.server.model_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
> 266 STARTING
> org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.server.model.edit_1.0.3.v20131115-1332
>
> Can you reproduce it?
>
> Thanks in advanced!
>
> Philippe
>
Previous Topic:[EMFStore] Running EMFStore Client in a web app
Next Topic:CDO OCLQuery
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Apr 17 09:45:01 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02271 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top