Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Rectilinear Router Throws Exception
Rectilinear Router Throws Exception [message #1220616] Thu, 12 December 2013 17:20 Go to next message
Kunal Prasad is currently offline Kunal PrasadFriend

Hi,
I tried to use BorderRectilinerRouter for a connection figure in Graphiti 0.9.2.

This router was explicitly set instead of FreeFormConnectionRouter of Graphiti. The creation of connection works fine, however when I shift the connection by holding bendpoints, I get following exception and the refresh of diagram gets hanged. On my initial analysis, I found the newLine was infact 0 in size, which on calculation of newLine.size()-1 resulted in -1, in RectilinearRouter.routeLine at Point lastEndAnchor = newLine.removePoint(newLine.size() - 1);

Also it was found that below method was in fact returning pointlist empty:

ObliqueRouter.calculateBendPoints(Connection conn)

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: -1, Size: 0
at org.eclipse.draw2d.geometry.PointList.removePoint(PointList.java:334)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.internal.routers.RectilinearRouter.routeLine(RectilinearRouter.java:96)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.internal.routers.ObliqueRouter.routeBendpoints(ObliqueRouter.java:210)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.internal.routers.ObliqueRouter.route(ObliqueRouter.java:195)

Please suggest how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Kunal
Re: Rectilinear Router Throws Exception [message #1222009 is a reply to message #1220616] Thu, 19 December 2013 11:10 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

this is something you should ask in the graphiti Forums http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/187/

Ralph
Previous Topic:SemanticEditPolicy.completeRequest() behavior question
Next Topic:What is the problem in import GMF files in new eclipse workspace?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:30:22 GMT 2024