Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Property Binding - Replace Variable -> Stackoverflow Error(I try to replace in the property binding one variable with an report parameter and end in a stackoverflow)
Property Binding - Replace Variable -> Stackoverflow Error [message #1220348] Wed, 11 December 2013 09:08 Go to next message
hol ger is currently offline hol gerFriend
Hello,

to make it simple. I use BIRT 3.7.2 and BIRT 4.3.1 and have the problems with both.

To explain what i'm trying to do..

I have following statement property binding statement:

Select *

From table1

where "+params["RP_xxxxx"].value +" is not null

This is a simple example, but it is what I'm trying to do...replace a variable with a report parameter in a property binding statement. the report parameter has of course the name (right one Smile) of the variable.

This is the error from the debug option...

Error happened while running the report.
java.lang.StackOverflowError
at org.mozilla.javascript.NodeTransformer.transformCompilationUnit_r(NodeTransformer.java:94)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NodeTransformer.transformCompilationUnit_r(NodeTransformer.java:419)

for any ideas, help, problem solvers i'm really thankful.

Cheers,
Holger

Re: Property Binding - Replace Variable -> Stackoverflow Error [message #1220612 is a reply to message #1220348] Thu, 12 December 2013 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristopher Clark is currently offline Kristopher ClarkFriend
The following works for me in 4.3.1

select *
from payments
WHERE ? IS NOT NULL

Then in the parameters section of the data set I linked my listbox parameter to the query.
Re: Property Binding - Replace Variable -> Stackoverflow Error [message #1220735 is a reply to message #1220612] Fri, 13 December 2013 10:26 Go to previous message
hol ger is currently offline hol gerFriend
Can you send me a quick example file how to link the ? to the report parameter? Because i have a lot of report paramter...and the most are in the property binding section with "+params["RP_yyyy"].value +"....
Previous Topic:is there any script for own x- axis time and date labels
Next Topic:Relative time period & crostab filters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 23:30:21 GMT 2024