Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » InputOutputSpecification has missing or Incomplete Input Set
InputOutputSpecification has missing or Incomplete Input Set [message #1208250] Mon, 25 November 2013 01:00 Go to next message
Alexander Herwix is currently offline Alexander HerwixFriend
Hey,

I have a process model with a multi instance subprocess and jbpm runtime as the target. When I validate the process I get an 'InputOutputSpecification has missing or Incomplete Input Set' Error and I have no idea how to fix that. Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction? Or is this a bug?

I see only a small input dialog titled 'Input Data Item' where 2 fields can be filled, which I did. A variable of type Set for InputDataCollection and a variable of type String as InputInstanceParameter. I don't know what I could do differently... the manual doesn't state much on this topic as well. Would be awesome if someone has some guidance on this for me.

Thanks in advance Smile

Cheers, Alex
Re: InputOutputSpecification has missing or Incomplete Input Set [message #1209475 is a reply to message #1208250] Mon, 25 November 2013 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Alex,

Which version of the BPMN2 Modeler are you using? Last-minute changes made going from 0.2.7 to 1.0 caused some regressions. Can you please try the service release 1.0.1 and see if the problem goes away?

Thanks,
Bob
Re: InputOutputSpecification has missing or Incomplete Input Set [message #1221830 is a reply to message #1209475] Wed, 18 December 2013 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Richard Ral is currently offline Richard RalFriend
I am solving this problem directly by adding empty input or output set in XML file in the input-output specification of the task:
<bpmn2:task id="Task_8" name="Task 8">
<bpmn2:ioSpecification id="InputOutputSpecification_5">
<bpmn2:outputSet id="_OutputSet_56" name="Output Set 56">
</bpmn2:outputSet>
<bpmn2:inputSet id="_InputSet_560"></bpmn2:inputSet>
</bpmn2:ioSpecification>
</bpmn2:task>

[Updated on: Wed, 18 December 2013 14:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: InputOutputSpecification has missing or Incomplete Input Set [message #1715646 is a reply to message #1221830] Wed, 25 November 2015 02:01 Go to previous message
charlie schindler is currently offline charlie schindlerFriend
I think your reply is to complicated.

that's how my error line looked like in the xml editor:
<bpmn2:dataInput id="DataInput_1" name="TaskName"/>

and that is how the error disappeared:
<bpmn2:dataInput id="DataInput_1" itemSubjectRef="_ItemDefinition_2" isCollection="true" name="TaskName"/>

isCollection can be true or false, does not matter.
Previous Topic:How do I execute my BPMN2 process
Next Topic:Derive a CategoryValue Ref to the Tasks included in a Group
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:59:31 GMT 2024