Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » How to make the default value of "Literals Interface" to be "true"
How to make the default value of "Literals Interface" to be "true" [message #1181014] Mon, 11 November 2013 10:05 Go to next message
Matthew Liu is currently offline Matthew LiuFriend
Hello all,

In the generated *.genmodel file, the default value of "Literals Interface" (EPackage --> Model) is "false" (Please see the attached screen-shot). However, I need to use the literals in my customization code. So I have to manually set the value to "true" and re-generate the Model code (it is not convenient for me).

So, my question is: could I make the default value to be "true' when running the MWE2 workflow? Do I need extra configuration in the *.mwe2 file? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Matthew Liu

[Updated on: Tue, 12 November 2013 04:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to make the default value of "Literals Interface" to be "false&am [message #1182409 is a reply to message #1181014] Tue, 12 November 2013 06:55 Go to previous message
Jan Koehnlein is currently offline Jan KoehnleinFriend
You should switch to an imported metamodel in the grammar and maintain
the ecore stuff manually.

Am 11.11.13 11:05, schrieb Matthew Liu:
> Hello all,
>
> In the generated *.genmodel file, the default value of "Literals Interface" (EPackage --> Model) is "false" (Please see the attached screen-shot). However, I need to use the literals in my customization code. So I have to manually set the value to "true" and re-generate the Model code (it is not convenient for me).
>
> So, my question is: could I make the default value to be "true' when running the MWE2 workflow? Do I need extra configuration in the *.mwe2 file? Thanks in advance!
>
> Best Regards,
> Matthew Liu
>

--
Need professional support for Eclipse Modeling?
Go visit: http://xtext.itemis.com

---
Get professional support from the Xtext committers at www.typefox.io
Previous Topic:Create an Eclipse product
Next Topic:Validation in xtext
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:39:15 GMT 2024