Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Loading Graphiti diagram(Loading graphiti Editor takes Lot of time)
Loading Graphiti diagram [message #1163929] Thu, 31 October 2013 10:09 Go to next message
anudeep arya is currently offline anudeep aryaFriend
Hi All,

I have a graphiti editor which was loading relatively faster earlier than it is now.
My graphiti editor has configuregraphicalviewer method where it processes all my logic and goes to initializegraphicalviewer() method of DIAGRAMEDITOR class where it encounters the below line .while debugging i found this is the place where it is taking a lot of time

getGraphicalViewer().setContents(getConfigurationProvider().getDiagram());

I didn't change my code but i still find it loading very slow than earlier.can anyone please help me find out the reason. Razz

Regards,
Anudeep
Re: Loading Graphiti diagram [message #1171214 is a reply to message #1163929] Tue, 05 November 2013 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anudeep arya is currently offline anudeep aryaFriend
can someone please reply to my question.I need the solution urgently
Re: Loading Graphiti diagram [message #1173034 is a reply to message #1171214] Wed, 06 November 2013 08:41 Go to previous message
Albert Hofkamp is currently offline Albert HofkampFriend
Nobody knows why your code is slow.
Run a profiler to find the hot-spots of the code, and then do some creative thinking how to make those areas faster and/or avoid or eliminate those areas.
Previous Topic:Hierarchical model out of several diagrams
Next Topic:Palette Disappear
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:20:03 GMT 2024