Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [Texo] Multiple "genmodel"
[Texo] Multiple "genmodel" [message #1161211] Tue, 29 October 2013 16:57 Go to next message
Cristian Prevedello is currently offline Cristian PrevedelloFriend
i'm using with great satisfaction EMF Teneo in our service layer.

Anyway now texo is mature wanted to move to it, since it's more lightweight.

With emf, you we used several different customized genmodels (for plain entities, for dtos, daos, mappers etc. etc).

From a first sight it seems you can generate only the artifacts the eclipse texo plugin let you. Is possible to add new generations templates?

Thank you.

c.

Re: [Texo] Multiple "genmodel" [message #1211626 is a reply to message #1161211] Tue, 26 November 2013 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bertrand Quenin is currently offline Bertrand QueninFriend
Hi Cristian,

This might be what you're looking for: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Texo/Template_Overriding

Regarsd,
BQ.
Re: [Texo] Multiple "genmodel" [message #1219986 is a reply to message #1211626] Sun, 08 December 2013 12:00 Go to previous message
Cristian Prevedello is currently offline Cristian PrevedelloFriend
thank you very much...reading the documentation with attention sometimes pays off. i had my mind set to teneo approach and at first sight i thought template overring was used only to customize default generation.

best regards
Previous Topic:[Xcore] Annotating uniqueness constraints (Newbie)
Next Topic:[Texo] Release/Milestone update site ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:33:52 GMT 2024