Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » How to control palette visibility with GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette
How to control palette visibility with GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette [message #1153458] Thu, 24 October 2013 16:23 Go to next message
Stephan Druskat is currently offline Stephan DruskatFriend

Hi,

I'd like to be able to control visibility of the palette view in my GEF editor (extending GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette), so that whenever the application is started the very first time, and the editor opened the very first time, the palette is *visible*, not hidden and the flyout icon visible (as seems to be the default).

How do I do this?

Many thanks!
Re: How to control palette visibility with GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette [message #1183315 is a reply to message #1153458] Tue, 12 November 2013 19:49 Go to previous message
Jan Krakora is currently offline Jan KrakoraFriend
Hi Stephan,

I think the GEF plugin saves the palette state to the workspace preferences upon closing the editor.
Take a look at the org.eclipse.gef.ui.palette.FlyoutPaletteComposite.FlyoutPreferences.

You can edit the default settings (those are read when the application is started first time).

Create plugin_customization.ini and add to it this line
org.eclipse.gef/org.eclipse.gef.pstate = 4
Previous Topic:GMF Diagram performance
Next Topic:I've got the selection, I need to make invisible old!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 16:40:29 GMT 2024