Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Examples » Open Sound Control (OSC)(Need Help With a Basic OSC sample project)
icon7.gif  Open Sound Control (OSC) [message #1150177] Tue, 22 October 2013 15:50
Herman Krause is currently offline Herman KrauseFriend
Good Day

I am new to the forum as well as the world of android, so im not sure if there is a relating post already about this.

I would like to recieve some help with a sample program in eclipse. This is a short description of what i want to do.

I want to write a UI for my Galaxy S3, which has 4 to 5 buttons on a UI. when a button is pressed i want to send data/value via WIFI to my pc that is running processing and connected to an arduino UNO. This data must be sent via OSC, i alrady did the processing part of the project. I can do the android part on processing as well but cant make a UI that looks as good as eclipse.

What i need help with: i need a sample project with just one button that sends OSC and a display that recieves a OSC message from the PC. I need a complete project cause i have no idea how GIT hub works and cant find any thing like this on the internet.

Please Please help me Surprised
Previous Topic:UDP CHAT + Java
Next Topic:Batch Program Sample
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:57:49 GMT 2024