Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Get the target generation path on Modules
[Acceleo] Get the target generation path on Modules [message #1115860] Tue, 24 September 2013 17:35 Go to next message
André Ribeiro is currently offline André RibeiroFriend
Hello everyone,

I need to get the destination generation path in a module I've defined, in order to copy some required libraries there. My problem is how can I get that path in a module (.mtl), since I only known it when the generation is launched?
I have access to this value in the AcceleoGenerator java class associated to my @main module, but I don't know how can I pass it to the desired module.

Thanks in advance!

André Ribeiro
IST Lisbon
Portugal
Re: [Acceleo] Get the target generation path on Modules [message #1123508 is a reply to message #1115860] Wed, 02 October 2013 16:39 Go to previous message
André Ribeiro is currently offline André RibeiroFriend
Hi everyone,

Last week I solved this issue by defining a static variable in the AcceleoGenerator java class associated to my @main module. This variable is set in the main method and then I can access it using one of my java service wrappers.
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Developing a eclipse plug-in using acceleo generation within
Next Topic:JET2 Auto-Import Tag Library
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:36:41 GMT 2024